Friday, January 20, 2012

The human with the devil

I thought u r already turn into a saint (a bit)
but still, ur appearance looks like a devil a lot.
Even though u r a human with pure blood and flesh.

I'm blind when i acted so dumb.
How can another people realized it while i dont?
Tat u run away and leave me alone.
And i'm leaving on an invisible bridge.

My world's darkened.

Then, u did something unexpected.
How can u, human be lik tat?
Even a cat protected its fellow.
And u destroy me.
R u turning urself into a witch then?
Which slowly cursing me or any of us...
And then acted like a saint?
Dont be that silly.

Please keep continue be a devil.
Bcoz I faced a lot.
I've been through a lot.
And tat bloody black vampire aint give u nothing.
Because tat vampire cant stand along with u,
Ur annoying action's killing him.

Dont be plastic. Because u r now nothing than a pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment