Sunday, July 7, 2013

Invictus


Hello people,

Good to be back from 6weeks-camp. The camp was fun enough and I enjoyed it. Okay, let us hear  first the chronology when I step on the marble floor of the Bumi Jati Camp (KBJ) hall. Oh yeah, Invictus is the our batch's name. Invictus. Cool isnt it? xD

First thing that came to my mind is, God, this camp's gonna be so damn, fucking punya boring for sure since that all studs look so noob to me (but actually, turns out that Im the silent gal one in the camp. But yet! Later I turned into a hyperactive and talkative gothic gal <-- font="">they said that) -,-' Im not a gothic. Its just that I like vampires because they're cool while the mortals are not really. What kind of gibberish is this? *slapping cheek once

The first and second day is the hardest day to me. Third day is not really hard as I can adapt myself to the environment. And then I move out from the third room of Amanah Dorm to the first room. That's where I met cool and selamba-rocking gals and I like them. Again, I call out all the names.
- Liya
- Iman
- Muna
- Anis
- Aqilla
- Amriah
- Murni <-- font="">my lover, bhaha xD
- Tieka
- Izzati
- Sufhia
- Zalikha
- Nisa
- and myself~

We had our pre med, aerobics tiap2 pagi (with that Abg Amirul -..-) even sometimes, he himself yg terbgn lewat. Pfft. And then we had our Sukaneka, Explorace, Gotong-royong (I didnt join this), Awhsome LDK stands for Latihan Dalam Kumpulan (Group's Assignment), Yummy Barbeque, Choir Practices, Classy Dinner, Super boring convention I think, and the Sorrow Closing Day. 

Night before the last day, my dorm's making a circle where we all gathered and talk what we wanted to. Turned out everyone's crying. Even me. What a shame. But it just mean everything. Because we never thought that the 6 weeks camp had created this friendship, special bond between unknowns. Like I never meet that gal and that lad, we're just completely a group of strangers. Yet, we're now friends. It was cool enough :) May us all stay strong and tough.




Okay, end of that part.


The next thing is...of coz my lovely old friends that I missed so much~! And everyone's busy right now. But still, I only dapat chat with this cute gal name Siya, another gal name Nad and also Sue. Mai chan is in the making of finishing her assignment and I dont want to disturb her because I know shes so stressed out and tension. To Maisarah Roslan, whatever obstacles you've faced or you're going to face, just face it calmly and be confident and strong. I know you can do it. You're the determined gal I've met

Others like krik, krik, krik. Rasa geram juga actually. Haha xD but I cant disturb they all just like that, cant I? But I hope that we can do some gathering at least? And burst out what we want to. Anyway, Mai is going back next week and promised me to hangout. Yay~ haha. But I think she's gonna be so damn busy.

And for the last thing is, Idk lah why but I miss that person. I think Siya knw who's that. Damn this cute kid because make me teringatkan dia -..- haha...ha. Shitty diane.

Okay then. Au revoir~
By dariceroze

No comments:

Post a Comment