Monday, July 22, 2013

Thai-riffic ~ !


Ciao, Bonjour~

Today, I wanna talk about my feelings before I go to..you guys know where it is -,- 
First of all, to be honest, I dont feel anything specific for this fly thing. And people are like, you dont feel anything? Like, happy or sad or sorta? While I say, should I? Hmm. I cant even describe my own feeling. Thai-riffic !

But anyway, I check my account in Tagged social website. Doing some editting and updating everything; photos, comments, moods and stuff. Guys add me later with photos of their abs and I was like, *jawdropp! Can I touch those? Bhahaha xD they work out guys. And if you see their abs, you'll be amazed and eager to touch it. Im not bluffing. But, the truth. Should I put their photos at here? Fuck no : ) hee.

One thing that Im fucking sure right now is, I gain my weight. And it is not something that I like. Of coz I gain weight! I bake cake for three nights straight ! =3= shit my sister for all her requests. Chocolate cake, Orange cake, Red Velvet cake. Gahh ~ ! She got crazy ideas of ordering people. 'Sis, do this. Sis, do that. Sis, bake for me, I love your cake. I swear its fucking yummy.' Pfft. As always she knw how to cajole me well; bake just for her. Ass kisser -,-'

Last 2 days, I watched this stupid movie on youtube. Nocturne: A night for vampire. Even I like vampires, but that movie. It disgraces vampires' dignity and I hate it very much. Weird movie. But then, I look up for another movie which is Dark Prince, True Story of Dracula. And this I like it! Dracula's voice is hot and sexy. And at the end, I begin to wonder if this is really true, Dracula must be a really old vampire. You see, at the end of the movie, it is written that, the explorers dug out his coffin and found just animal bones in it. And that movie showed the era of 1476, if Im not mistaken. Now is 2013, everyone! How cooool is that? *sparkling eyes. I like this mystery and how I wish to study deeper about this and anything that has related to it. But I'm gonna further myself in medic, pfft. Anywy, I rejoice with my parents' decision. yeah, yeahh..

Anyway, Au revoir, Au widersehen~
- Darice Roze

No comments:

Post a Comment