Sunday, February 17, 2013

I m cool :)

Well, not that happy, but Im still breathing happily and gratefully and itsa bless. Im glad.



We're unique. You know why? Because, we're related to each other and we dont have the same faces. Isnt that cool? I know you'll say 'of coz lah der, we dont ave the same genes'. Duhh. Siblings usually have the iras-iras muka. But four of us - none. We're unique, special and magical -,-'

I actually dont know what to write. Im talking gibberish here. But anyway, lets write something awful then.

My favorite musicians; Nightwish. And I really admire the passion of Tuomas Holopainen towards musics. Marco; I adore his amazing voice. And among the singers, I like more Tarja and umm, Annette. The new singer which is...Floor something - I dont really like her. Its not tht I despise her. I like her but I dont like the chain on her nose. Take it off. I hate it and makes me hate all in you, Floor something. But, no pressure. I never hate her. Because she's part of Nightwish  (=,=)   <---gibberish font="">

And I have my super hot friends. Like, well. I've put my own nicknames for them.
  • Mai (Mya)
  • Ain (Anne)
  • Zaza (Zachan)
  • Jihan (Gee2)
  • Dev (no nickname, pfft)
  • Justin (no too~)
  • Ted (teddy)
Hee. And I've named them all. But I dont have a courage to write it down here. Controversy, folks. Lets keep it away xD

I hate stupid things. I dont like mingling with ppl from back-clss (my-own-lnguage). Idk why but Im not acting like Im bloody intelligent here. But it is just not me. I dont like interacting with them. I love flowers. Okay, lets just stop. Myself's history could be more than thousand pages >3< laters~

No comments:

Post a Comment