Friday, February 15, 2013

Ohkayy =0=

Just now, I got a letter from the Transair and flight-thing. They said something about kerjaya as stewardess and stuff. And I check the whole letter. And saw their training fee. If I go, I will attend their workshop and after that, get tested. If I pass, I've to wait for interviews from other agencies.

Imagine me being a stewardess, and say 'Would you like to have a cup of tea or orange juice, sir/ma'am?' to the passengers. And being a hot gal? Wearing that wonderful clothes and high heels. Woot, I love this life, seriously. Haha *mentally unfit* -,-'

Ehem, anyway. Im so concerned bout of not getting pass their exam. The training would mean nothing then. *sigh

And I got a weird dream. I was a model in that ridiculous dream of mine. Shooting with a hot guy. *diane is certainly going nuts* But I love tat guy in my dream. He's super hot. Okay, diane. Cut this crap thing out.

I was actually hunting for jobs because Im sickin sitting at home. I even wish of staying outside frm my home because Im in fucking dilema of family. Well, at least I got my own problem. I've heard tat ppl who doesnt ave a problm is actually insane. And Im lucky I've a problem. *another piece of shit Im doin'.

Okay, enough of too-much-shitty-things today frm debonair diane. Laters ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment