Thursday, March 28, 2013

Babble Tyme (_ _')


Yeah, you may see the different me when Im talkin or treatin my frens but outside, I was lik a hungry devil (maybe?) -,-' But anywy, thats me. I give diffrent attention to those who are very dear to  me bcoz I appreciate them. Unlike you who bad-treated your own flesh == if Ive a money, Ill give  it to my own sisters and brother lah. Im not tat stingy!~ 


Next, I freakin dont knw how can I get a dream bout you! Twice! Mann~ Watdahell? Do you hex me, eh? Bcoz I'll make sure you rotten in hell, damn you in hell =3= you're my biggest nightmare right now.


Im dizzy, devastated, tired, confused, stressed and back to dizzy and repeat tat all for five times . This stuff is sickening. Ive tried to seek some advice frm ma frens. Hmm. I juz waited for you since that you're gud in it. But tat person is in...bad mood. Pfft. Maybe needs nother time, I get it. If I was in tat place, I rather die too


Ive been thinkin to wander alone (alamanda je) pfft. Juz got some pennies frm related. See, my guy frens who are workin out there? I tak keje pun income masuk tiap2 bulan. So, pls lah jgn underestimate saya sgt ya? Unlike you, who've to work and gain some, huh. N later, naggin lik youre so damn tired and tension and stuff. You're THE one who wnts to work, so you've to take that all == no pain no gain, *trutt*

End of today's entry frm debonair diane :)



No comments:

Post a Comment