Sunday, March 17, 2013

*pfft :D

Last week, I texted my close friend, Dev. We both always do sharing and stuff and he's one of my friends that stays with me during my hard times. Anywy, back to texting. I texted him 'I miss you, Dev ;(' . That doesnt mean anything, folks. And he didnt reply me, so I thought maybe he's busy with studies. I dnt mind then.

A day after that, he replied my unreplied msg using yahoo mail, 'Miss you too, babe. Diane, my dad read your msg ;p'
That's where I get freak out, lik 'yihh, whattt??? :O'

And we've our chat at skype.
Dyanne Roze: devvv~~~ :O:O:O
Dev Smart: diane
Dyanne Roze: omg, im so sorryyy ;(
Dev Smart: emmm? sorry?
Dyanne Roze: ur dad... T^T
Dev Smart: oh hehe. yeah :P
Dyanne Roze: is he angry..?
Dev Smart: he's cool nw , nahh, he jst askd whos this girl :P
Dyanne Roze: pfft
Dev Smart: i said  college frnd :P
Dyanne Roze: hee :P im soo shock rite nw. pfft -,-'
Dev Smart: then he askd....n why is she missin u ;)
Dyanne Roze: n u said? :P
Dev Smart: i said.. she may knw better :P
Dyanne Roze: n why didnt he call me? hee :D
Dev Smart: hehe. he ws abt to call. he said, alright im gona ask her then :P
Dyanne Roze: n he didnt pfft :P
Dev Smart: hehe nahh. i said dad why r u so suspicious. if i hv a gf...i would hv told u :P
Dyanne Roze: hehe :D i lik tat. haha. i am grinnin lik a real idiot nw. pfft
Dev Smart: hehe. lemme see then ;)
Dyanne Roze: hee.  noo :P
Dev Smart: hehe. yess
Dyanne Roze: pfffftttt
Dev Smart: hehe

End up like tat, pheww~ xD
So, the end. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment