Friday, March 15, 2013

Ur crossing the line, dude

Yeah, I do cursing.


My friends knw it and so do my family. So what? I dont give a fuck just because you never say bad words to me. You're annoying and wayyy toooo rude man. Step out from this, would you, boy? Don't make some attentionwhore (my sis punya pepatah) here, okay?

You call my friends slut and bitch and stuff, and that's not okay to me. Who the hell are you to call my friends with that names? If they're slut, then, you must be the dirty asshole ever lived. I hate to say the same thing over and over again, man. Just try to understand would you? Dah bagi muka, lebih2. Tak bagi attention kata we all sombong and stuff. Besar mandat kau. Dah kalau kau tu mengada-ngada sangat, mana taknya orang menyampah der. Small kid yang tak tahu bezakan baik buruk pun boleh nak vomit lah dengan sikap kau tu ==

And that's why I hate mingling with some uneducated person. Because they never act matured and professional. Always stay under the shell.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment