Friday, April 5, 2013

Interview :3


# Question 1 : Person you hate the most? (or scared)
- Ans : Clown =..= or mascots. I still can run away from a group of bandits but clowns??! Man, I just dont  like them bcoz they're scary and nahh! I dont like clownsss =3=

# Question 2 : I see you like more squirrel compare to cat. Why? Aren't they both cute? And they are both covered with fur.
- Ans : Damn you. Cats are not cute. They scratch me when I just walk near them. Or they chase after me. While squirrel jumps over me and lands over my shoulder. Tats why I love squirrel more.

# Question 3 : I heard you like Toumas. Tat Nightwish guy. He's not tat cool, isnt he? 
- Ans : (glancing) He's handsome and cool and smart. Better than my ex. How dare you said he's not tat cool? I could faint when I get to hear his voice -_- 

# Question 4 : I still have...
- Ans : You still ave somethin to ask eh? Damn you paparazzi =..=

# Question 5 : But Im not a paparazzi.
- Ans : Yeah, yeah. Watever. Wat is it?

# Question 6 : Last but not least. Ehem. I see you're happy lately. Heard tat you're getting well with a guy. Tell us more.
- Ans : Now tat's wat we called busybody. Busybody paparazzi. Shoo, shoo.

# Question 7 : I can get him here and we can talk together.
- Ans : Not cool, man. Not cool! There's a thing tat we want it to be a secret and I hope you show some respect. End.

And tat questioner makes face xD

  

No comments:

Post a Comment