Sunday, April 21, 2013

Piece of Diarie


Two lives were in R.I.P -,-'

Ive met two very malang cockroaches. First, tat Mr. Cockroach crawled very, very silently on my carpet which is umm, 30, 50 cm away from me? Idontfreakingknow. Damn that cockroach and poor that thing because it died in my own devil-hand. I beat it for more than 6 times. Still can breathing =..= hate this thing forever and ever. Bet that my children will hate it as well. Nother Mr. Cockroach (hw shud i knw its own gender?!) I met him on the wall. God, whre the hell did they come from? And I was ready with my big stick, and later, Ive not guts to kill that thing. Ive to awake my Daddy and he askd me why. I told him, thers a cockroach in the toilet. At 4.15 am -,-' Yet, he stills can laugh. He saw me with the giant stick and said, you already ave ur stick, just hit it =..= wat if that thing flies? NightMareeee~!


Others bad-mouthed =..=

I obviously dont like this one, okay? I mean, its not that I knw when, whre, who and other 5wives1husband rules, and I frankly hate when I eat something very hot, and very cayyenne, ghost chilliess, and then I got tersedak. Not cool, man. Not COOL! You see the train ambushing its smoke? That is how I exactly feel. Time makan nasi, tak nak pula mengutuk. Time2 tengah makan pedas, ada je yang sibuk menyibuk =..=


Real heart .

Im not pissing anyone here. But I just had enough of malay guys. And I always hope, praying that one true love that can steal my heart one day is not a malay guy. My pasts have taught me well. It feels like, one or two of them mirror the others. It is something horrible and I hate being hurt. No offence. But I cant take any malay guys in my life. Say watever you want after you read this, I dont mind. You guys should ask yourself first, how well you can treat a woman if you think she's not showing any love to you anymore?


Medicine .

Another topic that scares the hell out of me : () Right. I dont want to dissapoint my parents and at the same time, Im feeling insecure. It is something that I want, for me and my life. Oh, Allah. Gives me the strength to keep moving and support me, please T^T




de End
By : Debonair Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment