Friday, May 3, 2013

D hell -___-


My four torturing days were killing and bleed me to death. My brilliant mother; she brought both tab and broadband to Indonesia =___= so not cool. So, I cant do online and I've to search Wifi spots. Cant online!! And do some searching! Damn.

And she, also boleh tak kenal dengan pelakon Adnan Sempit, Yana Shamsudin -__- okay, this is so not funny. Tat actress with my mother had some talk and tat lady said, 'Akak mesti tak tengok citer Melayu kan?' *burst -,-'

*Fact: We family never watch malay movies pun. But my brother, luckily the malay-movie's flowing in him. So, he makes us watching several movies like, Adnan Sempit (of coz) and Zombi Kg Pisang I think. Oh yeah! Last Thursday I watched Help! My Gf is a Vampire <--- font="">okay, I translate this frm Malay version -.- no one like pontianak but still, they like vampire. Pfft!

D end.
Diane Roze

p/s: I got so strssed out and my face mirrors it.

No comments:

Post a Comment