Tuesday, May 21, 2013

To Those - Boasterss.


Ciao everyone.

Okay, today's post is a little bit sensitive. Maybe to all people too. Well, you know what? I don't fucking care. Anyway, first of all, I wanna tell you guys lah, Im not jealous, okay? Not At All

Guys, perlu ke post and making status about you're getting an offer from that and there and bla, bla, bla. Especially yang dapat offer overseas tu kan? Like, wow. Im so proud. What the fuck? Do you have to tell the world you got an offer from there and that? Getting proud of yourself? 

Again, I wanna say that Im not jealous at all. Because Im instead got an offer for myself. Yet, I dont post at my facebook. When I say about this, nanti they all say, that girl jealous, dengki, thats why lah she said like that. Typical malay people. Hello, I can be considered nice lagi lah. You know why? If Im a devil, I will copy and paste all the boasters' status here. Nak sangat boasting2 kan?

Think guys. For those who didnt get any of that, when they see your stupid ruthless status, they will feel bad. Or worst. For those who didnt get affected by that, itsokay lah, I dont mind. I care for those who didnt.  Lik what the hell mann. Think about their feeling too. Your actions can be categorized as riak (islam's word) too. Of course you'll think like, I wanna share my triumph to all people. Come on. There are a lot of ways to share your triumph rather than sharing it with your soulles facebook. Besides, facebook is not going to grave with you ! =,= nak sehidup semati dengan facebook tu dah kenapa? Sick fuck.

In addition, not just about getting an offer letter of course. Its about all; good results, straight damn A plus and all. I just cant understand people nowadays.

My sister, she once said to me. If Im becoming like one of this damn boasters, she said, 'Im not approvin you as my sister. Buat malu'. Pfft. I'd never do that. I swear. Why would I share my triumph publicly and let some strangers know about it? Thats not me.


End - diane.

No comments:

Post a Comment