Friday, May 24, 2013

I hate packing !


Ciao ~


Okay, guys. Packing is a small stupid thing that I hate (obviously). Because, if the packed stuff that we campak in the huge bag later didnt muat, we've to re-pack again. Or, I just simply zip the bag. Make sense why Mummy Daddy have to buy new bag every year. Pfft -,-' hee.

Next, when we've finished packing and zipping the bag, later we found our tiny toothbrush left outside. And then, we've to open up again our bag. Isn't that quite troublesome? *a wajib answer of my sister if I say this to her, 'Do I look like fucking giving a shit?' All thing I've to do is frowning and say, 'You crack bitch.'
p/s : 18sx dont follow this ill manners of ours! * u can just follow lah. No big deal.

More packing stuff that I hate is, I hate it when thing that I want to put in isn't staying beside me. Some might stay in Mummy's room, Fynn's room, toilet, roof, under the bed of downstairs' room, where elsee? =.= Massive to explode problemo ! Oh yeah, Fynn is my a-year-younger-sister.

Packing-shitty-thing is done here. Im exhausted.


And I really hope lah, I get nice friends like what I've now. Not some kind of weirdo. Not the damn nerds too. And not the...too alim one. Gahh. Im a brutal lady. I cant stay with that one. Not all. Like, Ive a few of my friends which are religious that I like and Im okay with these kinds. Not some kind yang * I shud stop -,-


End by debonair diyana which is now nervous, overwhelming and exhausted. I need chocolate~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment