Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dedicated khas'ly' to Nur Maisarah Roslan after that 'Ain Sajda Mohd Alayudin -.-


Ciao, Bonjour everyone.

Very long right this time's title? Forget about it.

I just wanna say, thank you so much lah my kawansamakepalawithme name Nur Maisarah Roslan because she made me cry when I read her entry T^T ..again~!.. dudee, if I know I'll make you cry by telling you the egypt thing, I dont wanna tell you lahh TT__TT  *sob sob. She's my lovely buddie, people. Of coz , sama tanduk okayy? Satan tanduk 10. Even the real satan doesnt have 10 tanduks -,- 

                         * pretty, isnt it? You're sparkling~

Okay, the second gal which is 'Ain Sajda Mohd Alayudin. Maybe some of you already read my previous entry about her, that I cried too when I read her entry. But yeah, she's sweet, brilliant, lovely and beautiful. I guess I'll miss to have a friend like her to sit beside me then T^T

         *guys, i cut this picture and that explains why she got three hands -.-

                                         
May Allah bless all of us. And I hope I can get friends that are same kepala like all of you too, which is if I do get one, it doesnt make them YOU enough to me .

p/s : lets raya together guys !

End - diane

No comments:

Post a Comment